I watched this movie ‘Underdog’ few days ago. This post has been in my draft section for a while now.
I wasn’t really sure of what to add and how much to add. The complete movie had lots to teach.
With an amazing start, where the dog supposedly had smelt the ‘bomb’ but actually just had smelled some beef. Sniff power was a miss there. But, that’s okay. There was lot more in store for our lovely Underdog.
I wouldn’t release any spoilers here. I would want you to go and watch that movie. It is definitely worth a watch.
Our Underdog there, wanted just a home, a family to be with. But, destiny did have plans. Lot more powerful, sudden, fast paced surprises.
Things that we can learn from the movie all over again:
- Believe in yourself.
- Believe in things that are meant for you.
- When you get an opportunity to prove yourself, standfast to it.
- Trust in people that you love and care.
- Act to the situation.
- Be your own hero.
- Life is too short to let go.
- Try to be your best even if you don’t habe powers to be.
- It’s okay not to get things right at the first go.
- Wait for the right time and the right stance.